What's new

Stargate SG-1 thinpak repackaging (1 Viewer)

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
I spoke with Fox today and they weren't able to set up the replacement program for season 9. It's a bummer, but I can understand the issues they had to deal with. They had to pick up a project that was started by a different studio, and things didn't go as smoothly as they had hoped. They're still interested in making the packaging available for the fans, they just weren't able to set it up in time.

Don't worry, I'll keep pushing them on this.

Gord

david_hu

Stunt Coordinator
To date, I only know of the Australian Region 4 set released in August that has come out in the old 'fat' style set to match the others.

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
Now that Stargate SG-1: The Complete Series set is being released tomorrow, is there any word on whether or not the new packaging will be made available to those with the old Keep Case packaging that they originally put seasons 1-8 in?

I'm almost out of shelf space, and I'm dying to have this collection take up less room...

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
Why is that, Mark?

I'm still hoping Gord is keeping up with this. I know I'm not the only one who wants the new packaging...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks