What's new

Stargate SG-1 - 6/20/03 (1 Viewer)

Eric Mitchell

Stunt Coordinator
Ok, I like this show. Not as much as some others that got canceled (another topic). Anyway, I want to say that this episode was pretty ... great.:emoji_thumbsup: Different then the norm. It started a bit slow, but the end was pretty cool. Would you like to go back to high school? I can't decide.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I thought it was a really good episode as well. I'd still like to see something that advances the plot (Lost City of the Ancients anyone)...but I thought this was a really good side-story episode. The kid that played Jack's clone was particularly good. He really had RDA's mannerisms, etc down.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I have been wondering if Loki would ever show up. And there he was :)

capt

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Don't forget, they only have RDA for 8 more episodes this season. I'm sure he's willing to do bits in other eps, but only 10 full eps total. Therefore this was a great way to keep him out.

The kid was great, he really did have O'Neill down :)

DwightK

Second Unit
Ehh? I never knew RDA was distancing himself from the show. Any particular reason why?

He makes the show for me and has since the first one. Course MacGuyver was a favorite show of mine growing up:b

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
From reading the list of episodes from this season and descriptions its kind of hard for RDA to only be in 8 episodes.

capt

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
It's on GateWorld somewhere, the only quote I could find quickly-

"Hopefully, by the end of August, we should be finished production on the show's seventh season. Given Rick's schedule this season, everyone involved has worked very hard to ensure we get maximum O'Neill in the shooting days allotted. A couple of episodes in the latter half of the season may see O'Neill dealing with an off-world situation 'sans SG-1.'" (Our Stargate online chat with executive producer Joseph Mallozzi)

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
Ok, I'll bite too. Where does it say that?

He did an interview on sci-fi.com last week and didn't mention that at all. Kind of weird, if you ask me.

Glenn

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I seem to recall seeing that he wasn't signed for a full 22 episodes, but the number seemed to be in the 16-18 range, rather than ten.

And last week's - yeeeech. It actually had some decent sci-fi ideas in it that fit the show's background, but I really get annoyed by scenes where O'Neil acts like a jackass, which was about 2/3 of this one. Similarly, the behavior of the pilots during Carter's briefing struck me as wrong. Maybe I've read too much Stephen Coonts, but I tend to expect military personnel to act a little (or a lot) more professionally.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks