What's new

Stargate Atlantis Season 4 (1 Viewer)

Arild

Supporting Actor
Some time next year. Which is a rather long wait considering they were actually filmed this spring.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
i believe the fx are still taking a long time to complete =(. i can't wait for it! >). watching this new season of SGA WITHOUT seeing SG-1 accompanying it makes me long for the old days of SG-1.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
well, they didn't go with the both replicant and wraith attacking for THIS episode. they might for another future episode, but i have a feeling that elizabeth is the leader of the replicants =P. almost right prediction. i'm going to wait until the rest of the season is broadcast before catching the rest.

KyleC

Supporting Actor
It was a good episode but I hope they don't stretch Weir's character too much. Will she become like the bizarro Michael. Friend first then enemy next?

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
but SG-1 was always full of these characters running around in that universe, pegasus galaxy will be no diff.

Arild

Supporting Actor
In that case it would be the first series to last more than five seasons on SciFi... So I won't be holding my breath. Right now, I'm just glad we have at least 36 episodes left to see before the series ends. :)

KevinGress

Supporting Actor
When the wraith was attacking her I kept imaging her saying, "I don't know which of you vampires suck worse, a wraith, or Sticky Fingars as Blade!"

KyleC

Supporting Actor
Wow last night's episode was completely boring. I know it was to flesh out Dr. Keller but I just found her whiney and annoying. I was actually hoping she fell off the bridge.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Seems like with Carter as the leader of the Atlantis expedition, we don't see the person in this position as much as when it was Wier.

Arild

Supporting Actor
This is because they only have Amanda Tapping for 14 out of the 20 episodes of this season. Why that is, I don't know. Probably something to do with her also being in the SG-1 movies, which were shot around the same time.

Anyone want to guess what Keller was going to talk to Teyla about at the end? :)

RickGr

Second Unit
I do not want to say it here but the actress that plays Tayla.....and they need to write it in to the storyline.

Michael Harris

Screenwriter
Regarding Teyla:

The way the doctor approached her to tell her some interesting test results was right out of almost every medical drama. As soon as she said it, I immediately though "pregnant"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks