What's new

Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
A1MoIHuZtpL._SY679_.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-The-Force-Awakens-Blu-ray/dp/B018FK66TU?SubscriptionId=AKIAIY4YSQJMFDJATNBA&tag=bluray-021-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B018FK66TU&m=

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Reggie, great find! Here is some additional audition tapes that should make its way to the release:

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
I'm waiting until after the release date, to see how they divide up the special features over several different custom retailer versions.

My suspicion is it will be like another Star Trek: Into Darkness when it comes to special features.

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
Ron, the link in the original post doesn't work. I think it got cut off when you were creating the post. I'd like to throw a few dimes toward my beloved HTF, so I thought I'd let you know. :)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Brian Kidd said:
Ron, the link in the original post doesn't work. I think it got cut off when you were creating the post. I'd like to throw a few dimes toward my beloved HTF, so I thought I'd let you know. :)

Hmmm. There is no official widget available yet. Let me repost the link below in a different manner.....and thank you!

CLICK HERE

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
How sure are we that a 3D version will be released in the US?

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Tino said:
How sure are we that a 3D version will be released in the US?
I'm hoping. The Disney subdivisions (Marvel and Pixar) have been keeping up with them...and I think for how much money the movie made, they'll be happy to offer it in any and every format they think someone might pay for. But I'm feeling optimistic today!

AshJW

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Can't speak for the US, but here in Germany 3D is at least in theaters more present than 2D.

At Blu-ray, I can't really say because I buy only 2D-Discs (except when I'm "forced" to buy the 3D-BD to get the extended version. As with 2nd Wolverine movie). But it is still quite popular as far as I can tell.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
3D is far more popular overseas than here in the United States.

A studio executive told me recently, "...thank China for 3D still being alive."

As far as a Star Wars 3D release....

With a movie of this magnitude, it is my hope that Disney will make an exception and make a 3D release available domestically.

....if not, we just shell out the money for the import.

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
as for 3D just waiting on that amazon UK link, they should have it long before it is anounced here, Frozen anyone, anyone, Big Hero, anyone, anyone,

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks