What's new

Star Wars Galaxies, Worth it? (1 Viewer)

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
when you use a jedi holocron the holocron will give you a hint at one of the steps it takes to become force sensitive, such as "you must master Droid Engineer" I believe a zabrak can wear tusken clothing. But i dont think it's a requirement of opening the force slot. hehe

Kevin Reckelhoff

Stunt Coordinator
Still have an active account, haven't played in a few weeks. I've read a bit about these Holocrons, and I almost can't believe it. To get a FS slot, you need to master multiple professions--apparently chosen at *random*? what crap, and what a pathetic way to force "replay" value.

The holocrons seem to contradict a lot of promises from pre-launch team (no uber loot and no camping to start with).

Wasn't the justification for having the FS slot be a second character slot on a server so you wouldn't have to kill your existing char? How on earth can you reconcile that with having to multiple professions?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks