What's new

Star Wars: Clone Wars Vol. 2 - Dec. 6 (1 Viewer)

Eric F

Screenwriter
DD 5.1 this time? Probably not. Thought they'd release this simultaneously with Ep3 as well.

Craig Beam

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CraB
Yeah, given that these episodes take place RIGHT BEFORE Episode III, I fully expected them to be released either right before or on the same day (11/01). But a month later? Damn.

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
I haven't seen these at all, so this will be really sweet to see them for the first time! Do we know if these will be edited like the previous segments on the first DVD release? Something tells me it most likely will be.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
My only complaint with the show is that they didn't get some of the original actors to do their animated counterparts. I know it was a financial issue. And yes. I know Anthony Daniels did provide his voice.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I just got this image of Anthony Daniels sitting at home waiting by the phone thinking "God, I hope C-3PO is in the TV series..."

In my opinion the best episode of this set is Chapter 23 where Yoda and Mace Windu help defend Coruscant.
Man, that one rocked! Those that haven't seen it yet are in for a treat :)

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
I have Volume 1 on DVD, but I haven't watched most of it yet. I've been waiting for this so I will watch it.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I think the episodes of Volume 2 are actually superior to Volume 1. The longer format had its rewards.

Rolando

Screenwriter
how was the first release edited? I did not pick it up waiting, hoping, for a set with both volumes.

PeterTHX

Senior HTF Member

And you are correct. The specs list DD 2.0

Disappointing to be sure, especially if they can remix somthing like "The Simpsons" or "Aqua Teen Hunger Force Vol. 3: in DD 5.1 :frowning:

Michael T

Grip
I have volume 1 and love it. Even though the first volume only had DD 2.0 I thought it was altogether a pretty good mix. I can't wait for Volume 2 to come out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks