1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Trek VI CE DVD availabilty problems w/Retailers?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by JamesSBarr, Jan 30, 2004.

1. JamesSBarr

JamesSBarr Member

I've been having the most trouble trying to get a hold of a copy of the Star Trek VI CE DVD. I went to six different stores in my area (Huntsville, TX) and Amazon.com has it on backorder, as a matter of fact it ships in 2-3 weeks at last check...changed from 2-3 Days on Tuesday! The closest I got to it was the 6-Pack of the TOS movies. This never happened to the other 5 Trek CE's.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems and does any know why these problems are occouring?

2. Jim Spencer

Jim Spencer Well-Known Member

On Amazon.ca (Canada) they have the canadian release to be shipped in 24 hours, but the import (the US release) says Out of Print-Limited Availability. I received the Canadian release from them earlier in the week, and it was in the dreaded white case.

I do see it at DVDEmpire.com, to ship right away.

3. JamesSBarr

JamesSBarr Member

Are they good...do they have a good customer service record? I've never used anyone other than Buy.com or Amazon.com.