What's new

Star Trek TOS Blu Ray set insert ep listing (1 Viewer)

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Hi Craig-

Opps, you caught me. I was trying to be as careful as I could to be sure I would catch this. Thanks for being my proof reader.

I had copied and pasted each date one at a time, so I missed that one. I'll try to fix it and see if Ric would mind replacing the file with my updated version.

I've got my hands full right now, so I'll see if I can do that later this week. Thanks and sorry about that guys.

Nelson

Craig Beam

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CraB
No reason to apologize! You've done all of us an enormous favor by creating this insert, and it turned out great. And for me personally, I'll be watching the episodes in production order anyway.

Again---- thanks, Nelson.

Mark65

Grip
Real Name
Mark M
Hello Nelson,

Was wondering if you've had a chance to correct the error in the insert? The insert looks great, but I was waiting for the fix before I downloaded it. Thanks!

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Hi Mark-

I have not made the fix yet to the insert. I was hoping that I could wait till the time came to do the Second Season insert and do the whole thing at that time. I'm imagining sometime in September as more info comes out on the second season set, I'll start the work then. I may also modify the design just a little bit. We'll see then.

If I manage to take care of it earlier, I'll post an update here. I hope you don't mind.

Nelson

By the way, I have a temp website set-up years ago. I never got around to building it. But I have space available for uploading the inserts. I just need to find some info to learn how to set that up. Can someone suggest a website or another resource where I can learn how? I guess I just upload the files via FTP. Thanks!

Mark65

Grip
Real Name
Mark M
Nelson,

I don't mind at all. I appreciate you taking the time to do it in the first place and I look forward to it. Also, I'm not sure how or where you can upload them. I hope someone here can help you with that. Thanks again! I'll keep a look out.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Thanks guys! I appreciate that you like the work and you're willing to put up with the typo a little longer!

GregK

Screenwriter
Any update on anyone doing Seasons #2 and #3 inserts?

Thank you, Nelson, for the season #1 inserts. Along with having accessible inserts that aren't obscured by a disc, having the Production order on tap is a great plus.

btw: All three seasons are available at Best Buy this week for $40 each!

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Hi Greg!

Thanks for the nice words about the insert. I'm still working on them. The second season is real close and the third season is set-up and I need to add the titles. But I've been putting it aside to focus on work projects. I haven't forgotten!

I have it on my list of things to do. Let me see if I can wrap it up soon. Thanks for your patience!

Nelson

kemcha

Second Unit
Real Name
Jaref
I was thinking about buying these releases because Walmart has them permanently priced at $40 but I'm not too fond of the newer CGI shots ... it just doesn't look right ... and it's now doubtful that I'll buy them.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Jaref, You'd be missing out on a fantastic transfer then! The Star Trek live action sequences look fantastic in blu ray.At $40 a pop, that's a great deal! And you can watch them with the original visual effects and mono sound!

That Amazon deal is better then paying for the set that has all 3 bundled!

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by kemcha ">[/url]

I was thinking about buying these releases because Walmart has them permanently priced at $40 but I'm not too fond of the newer CGI shots ... it just doesn't look right ... and it's now doubtful that I'll buy them.[/QUOTE]

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Guys,

I've completed the inserts for all 3 seasons.

The Season 1 insert has been updated to match refinements I made to Season 2 and 3.

I'm looking at options to post them. So anyday now. One option is dropbox, or another option.

I'm pretty happy with how they turned out!

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Greg! Glad you like it, sorry it took so long guys.

Ric has agreed to help me out and will make them downloadable shortly.

Nelson

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks