What's new

Star Trek ....Play all?? (1 Viewer)

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
so I have owned all the series' Since 2006 and when I bought them, I dont think there was a play all option on the Start up list? Was I wrong? Will the ones coming to blue ray have it??

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
Enterprise was the same way along with few other shows. It is kind of pain not have this feature. I like the playall.

I strongly recommend picking up the re-master episodes. I have the first season and plan to get the remaining seasons as well.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
That is your choice around music preference. I myself dont care about the music with the tv shows. I watch the old tv shows for the acting and the scripts. I liked WKRP, but, many people did not like the music being dubbed, so, it is now a stalled released. It really comes down to having dvds affordable and/or released, but, if the musician do not play ball then the options are limited and that is either pay the royalties or dubbed the music.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks