1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Trek ....Play all??

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by John*Wells, Sep 27, 2009.

1. John*Wells

John*Wells Well-Known Member

so I have owned all the series' Since 2006 and when I bought them, I dont think there was a play all option on the Start up list? Was I wrong? Will the ones coming to blue ray have it??

2. younger1968

younger1968 Well-Known Member

paul young
    Enterprise was the same way along with few other shows. It is kind of pain not have this feature. I like the playall.

I strongly recommend picking up the re-master episodes. I have the first season and plan to get the remaining seasons as well.

3. younger1968

younger1968 Well-Known Member

paul young
    That is your choice around music preference. I myself dont care about the music with the tv shows. I watch the old tv shows for the acting and the scripts. I liked WKRP, but, many people did not like the music being dubbed, so, it is now a stalled released. It really comes down to having dvds affordable and/or released, but, if the musician do not play ball then the options are limited and that is either pay the royalties or dubbed the music.