1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Trek Nemesis SCE

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Alex-A, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa Well-Known Member

It's Coming out on UMD as well, thou I suspect it will be the Bare Bones vversion

2. jim.vaccaro

jim.vaccaro Well-Known Member

I'm a completist, so I'll wait for DDD's next 20% off sale, pick this one up, and dump the old disc I own on Ebay. Shouldn't cost more than a few bucks if I do it that way. [​IMG]

3. David_Blackwell

David_Blackwell Well-Known Member

4. Tino

Tino Premium
    Supporter

Valentino
    David

I'm curious as to what kind of equipment you are using to review these DVD's?

5. David_Blackwell

David_Blackwell Well-Known Member

Tino, I'll tell you about some of the equipment I use. I usually use one or two DVD players I have (one is a really good Sony DVD player (which also has a DTS option if I ever get a DTS Decoder, but a few of the recent Sony DVDs do have issues with the player) and the other is a DVD Recorder which is a little more prone to aliasing than the Sony is) and I also use a WinDVD program on my computer to check whether something is anamorphic or not because I watch many extras on my computer (all Special Features are Non-Anamorphic on the Nemesis SCE).

I know someone like Bill Hunt (from the wonderful Digital Bits site) will probably spot some things on the DVDs I won't spot due to the really excellent set-up he has.