1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Trek DVD TNG & Enterprise

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Osato, Dec 23, 2001.

1. Osato

Osato Well-Known Member

Hello, Season's Greetings! - I am wondering if anyone has heard any more info on Season One of The Next Generation. Is March 2002 still the release date? Also will there be more releases next year for TNG? How about Enterprise and the other series not released on dvd. Are they being planned for 2002 or are they a ways off? Thanks!

2. Rob T

Rob T Well-Known Member

Yes, they 1st season is still set for March 2002. I forget the exact date, though. I think Season 2 is set for June or July, but I'm not totally sure about that.

Enterprise will probably come out after DS9 and Voyager.

3. Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H Well-Known Member

Greg
    In another thread, Martin said the TNG box set press release would be put up on startrek.com on New Year's Day, I believe.

4. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Well-Known Member

Personally, I think that there will be 3-4 seasons a year from Paramount. They seem to be in a hurry. That means that DS9 will start in Winter 2003, Voyager in 2005, and MAYBE Enterprise in 2006.

Don't forget, TNN probably needs to get their airings in before they hit DVD

5. Osato

Osato Well-Known Member

Cool thanks! I hope Enterprise comes quicly. 2002 is looking to be a great year for Trek, with all the dvd releases and Nemesis. I can't wait!!! [​IMG]

6. Blu

Blu Well-Known Member

I hope that is what Paramount would do, it is about time a company got into a hurry about releasing the stuff people want on DVD....anybody from Lucasfilm listening???