What's new

Star Trek DVD TNG & Enterprise (1 Viewer)

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Hello, Season's Greetings! - I am wondering if anyone has heard any more info on Season One of The Next Generation. Is March 2002 still the release date? Also will there be more releases next year for TNG? How about Enterprise and the other series not released on dvd. Are they being planned for 2002 or are they a ways off? Thanks!

Rob T

Screenwriter
Yes, they 1st season is still set for March 2002. I forget the exact date, though. I think Season 2 is set for June or July, but I'm not totally sure about that.

Enterprise will probably come out after DS9 and Voyager.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
In another thread, Martin said the TNG box set press release would be put up on startrek.com on New Year's Day, I believe.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Personally, I think that there will be 3-4 seasons a year from Paramount. They seem to be in a hurry. That means that DS9 will start in Winter 2003, Voyager in 2005, and MAYBE Enterprise in 2006.

Don't forget, TNN probably needs to get their airings in before they hit DVD

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Cool thanks! I hope Enterprise comes quicly. 2002 is looking to be a great year for Trek, with all the dvd releases and Nemesis. I can't wait!!! :D

Blu

Screenwriter
I hope that is what Paramount would do, it is about time a company got into a hurry about releasing the stuff people want on DVD....anybody from Lucasfilm listening???

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks