1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Stand for a 52" DLP

Discussion in 'Displays' started by TonyWright, Jan 27, 2005.

1. TonyWright

TonyWright Well-Known Member

I am looking for a nice furniture grade stand for a 52" DLP. My problem is that I need to be able to put my center channel inside the cabinet and it is rather large (Swan C3BC).

Does anyone have any suggestions for something that is more on the classic style side? My wife is very picky and I have to avoid anything that looks comtemporary at all. I have found it very difficult to locate this piece of furniture.

My other problem is that it can't be very expensive. I want to try to stay in the $400 or less range.

I have looked at all of the Bello stuff, and I like them, but my wife doesn't want any glass shelves. This has proven to be very difficult.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

2. Phil Tomaskovic

Phil Tomaskovic Well-Known Member

Check Salamander.com (also audioadvisor.com sells them and has other brands) but I guess I would consider salamander contemporary unless maybe you go with the walnut and black metal for more traditional colors.

3. TonyWright

I really like the salamander stuff but it is so expensive. I would love to get something like that, but the wife is not excited about spending that much on it.

Maybe I can convice her...

Thanks very much for the reply!

4. Phil Tomaskovic

Phil Tomaskovic Well-Known Member

audioadvisor had some special Salamander line on sale 1/2 price. I don't see them on Salamander's site but they had espresso finished wood (dark brown) with steel frame and glass shelves.

5. TonyWright

Thanks for the relpy! I will go check out audio advisor.