What's new

Stalker Mix (1 Viewer)

Edward Mann

Agent
I like to put together interesting theme mixes on my mp3 device and was wondering if anyone else had some ideas to add to a stalker mix? I'd like to stay closer to the stalker/stalkie category rather than the more general I want to get in your pants or I had a bad breakup genre. Here is what I have so far:

The Police - Every Breath You Take
The Police - Don't Stand So Close to Me
No Doubt - Spiderwebs
Duran Duran - Hungry Like the Wolf
Sarah McLachlen - Possession
Weird Al - Do I Creep You Out
Alanis Morrisette - Uninvited
Bee Gees - If I Can't Have You
Can't Remember the Name - Somebody's Watching You

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Rockwell. Wait, that's "Somebody's Watching Me."

Marcy Playground has a song on their third release called "No One's Boy" that fits the bill and is kind of creepy. He first says, "I'll be all you need. Only if you plead." Later, he changes it to,"I'll be all you need. Only if you bleed." It ends with, "Hey, hey, don't walk away from me. I found you. I can find you." I get the sense MP doesn't get a lot of respect, but I just saw their show and they were fantastic. Their new record is great.

Edward Mann

Agent
Yes, Rockwell. I goofed up on the title too.

Another one I heard yesterday is If I Can't Have you by Kelly Clarkson. I did a quick Amazon mp3 search on that title since I also have it for the Bee Gees above and saw that there is a long list of artists. I'll have to go through and see if they are just covers or different songs.

There was another song from the eighties that might fit that was about listening to the secrets of someone talking in their sleep?

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Originally Posted by Edward Mann ">[/url]

There was another song from the eighties that might fit that was about listening to the secrets of someone talking in their sleep?
[/QUOTE]The Romantics?

Edward Mann

Agent
Yes, it is the Romantics (I Hear the Secrets that You Keep). I found another Weird Al song yesterday called Melanie, which is definitely a stalker song.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks