1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Speed 2: Cruise Control (Blu-ray) Speed/Speed 2 (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by Ronald Epstein, Feb 28, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    48169_large.jpg
    Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

amzn_assoc_ad_type = "product_link"; amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "homethea02-20"; amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; amzn_assoc_region = "US"; amzn_assoc_placement = "B00IOFDJWY"; amzn_assoc_asins = "B00IOFDJWY"; amzn_assoc_show_border = true; amzn_assoc_link_opens_in_new_window = true; amzn_assoc_ad_type = "product_link"; amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "homethea02-20"; amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; amzn_assoc_region = "US"; amzn_assoc_placement = "B00IOFDJCO"; amzn_assoc_asins = "B00IOFDJCO"; amzn_assoc_show_border = true; amzn_assoc_link_opens_in_new_window = true;

2. John Stockton

John Stockton Well-Known Member

Thanks Ron. I know I am in the extreme minority who like this film. Saw it at my favorite theatre in LA and had a total blast. This film also has one hell of a sound mix. I am looking forward to hearing it in lossless audio.

3. cineMANIAC

cineMANIAC Premium
    Supporter

Luis
    I'll always remember this movie as the first film I ever walked out of :lol: Just awful. I'm still glad it coming out, though. One less turd for Fox to worry about upgrading.

4. John Stockton

John Stockton Well-Known Member

Well the first and the only film I ever walked out of was Johnny Mnemonic. Speed 2 was a masterpiece by comparison.

5. Michael Rogers

Michael Rogers Well-Known Member

I enjoyed this movie (ducking)

6. Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell Played With Dinosaurs Member

Johnny Angell
    Yeah, Speed 2 was really, really, bad. I mean it was a bag of flaming turd on your doorstep. :P The edition with both movies should cost less.

7. schan1269

schan1269 HTF Expert
    HW Reviewer

Sam
    I'm just glad there is no...

Speed3: AutoPilot