1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Spectrum Lab for making Bass Waterfall Charts

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by FoxyMulder, Mar 1, 2010.

1. FoxyMulder

FoxyMulder 映画ファン

Malcolm
    Hi Everyone

I have managed to find settings for Spectrum lab so i can make bass waterfall charts of Blu Ray movies but i am having a few problems with finding instructions on how to actually use the software.

Does anyone use this program and can you help me out with how i might use it.

I currently have a new laptop with Blu Ray player. It's a Sony VGN-FW56 and comes with realtek high definition audio drivers. Not sure if this laptop can do the job but i'm hoping it can as i wish to post bass water fall charts for my site at www.darkrealmfox.com/film_reviews/

Can i get the bass waterfall charts directly off the laptop or do you need to plug something into the receiver to get this all working ?

Basically i'm asking what leads if any i need and whether i need to plug things into an external source.

I use an SMS-1 for my subwoofer.

I'm confused on how to get Spectrum lab working and internet searches have drawn a complete blank for me so any help is appreciated.