What's new

Spectracal and i1 Display Pro problems (1 Viewer)

HeartFixr

Grip
Real Name
Brian Hearon
I have spent the evening without success in using the i1 Display Pro with Calman and need ideas as to what went wrong. I am using a MacBook Pro running Windows 7 via Boot Camp. After installing the appropriate updates from XRite the meter was not recognized using the Calman software. Absent this, I was unable to do any calibration. Using the software with i1 Display Pro was no better.
Have there been units that have had similar problems or it this operator error?
Signed
Befuddled

Joel Barsotti

Insider
Real Name
SpectraCal Developer
HeartFixr said:
I have spent the evening without success in using the i1 Display Pro with Calman and need ideas as to what went wrong. I am using a MacBook Pro running Windows 7 via Boot Camp. After installing the appropriate updates from XRite the meter was not recognized using the Calman software. Absent this, I was unable to do any calibration. Using the software with i1 Display Pro was no better.
Have there been units that have had similar problems or it this operator error?
Signed
Befuddled
Installing the software from X-Rite basically installs an exclusive lock on the meter. CalMAN doesn't need any additional software to use the i1 Display Pro. Uninstall (or disable the X-Rite services, if you're comfortable going into computer management) the X-Rite software and CalMAN should see the i1 Display Pro just fine.

HeartFixr

Grip
Real Name
Brian Hearon
Thanks for the info and will try later tonight. Work is now getting in the way of fun.
Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks