1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Speakers for new HK

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by James Sarno, Feb 16, 2005.

1. James Sarno

James Sarno Well-Known Member

I just upgraded to a new HK avr335 and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a set of speakers for it. I am currently running a 5.1 set of Infinity Entra's on a HK avr110...The 335 supports 7.1 but unfortunately due to room configuration I will only still be using a 5.1 set up...
    I was thinking about a set of Paradigms Studio's/Infinity Alpha or Beta's or Axiom...any input would be greatly appreciated

2. JohnBC

JohnBC Member

I lot of people have said that ascend acoustics pair up well with HK. Unfortunately, I do not own either one so I can't comment from experience.

3. MikeNg

MikeNg Well-Known Member

I previously drove a set of Klipsch with my 7200, and AVR80 mkII before that. Worked great.

The efficiency of the Klipsch allowed me to get every ounce of volume out of the AVR.

- Mike

4. James Sarno

James Sarno Well-Known Member

Im starting to look at some Klipsch models...I've been looking at the Axiom Epic 50/60 set up's...wondering how they would sound with the HK...The 335 is breathing new life into my Entra's so I could only imagine what some Paradigm's,Klipsch or some JBL Northridge would sound like, hell...why not some BOSE (JUST KIDDING!:b )
    I guess only my ears will tell me..........