What's new

Speakers for new HK (1 Viewer)

James Sarno

Stunt Coordinator
I just upgraded to a new HK avr335 and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a set of speakers for it. I am currently running a 5.1 set of Infinity Entra's on a HK avr110...The 335 supports 7.1 but unfortunately due to room configuration I will only still be using a 5.1 set up...
I was thinking about a set of Paradigms Studio's/Infinity Alpha or Beta's or Axiom...any input would be greatly appreciated

JohnBC

Auditioning
I lot of people have said that ascend acoustics pair up well with HK. Unfortunately, I do not own either one so I can't comment from experience.

MikeNg

Second Unit
I previously drove a set of Klipsch with my 7200, and AVR80 mkII before that. Worked great.

The efficiency of the Klipsch allowed me to get every ounce of volume out of the AVR.

- Mike

James Sarno

Stunt Coordinator
Im starting to look at some Klipsch models...I've been looking at the Axiom Epic 50/60 set up's...wondering how they would sound with the HK...The 335 is breathing new life into my Entra's so I could only imagine what some Paradigm's,Klipsch or some JBL Northridge would sound like, hell...why not some BOSE (JUST KIDDING!:b )
I guess only my ears will tell me..........

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks