1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

SpeakerCraft AIM MDU One Main / Stereo Speakers

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Controlife, May 2, 2013.

1. Controlife

Controlife Auditioning

Gilbert
    I have a total of 6 of these. I have used them for house music and surround and I love them. These retail for 150 each. I am very reasonable so make me an offer for all of them.DescriptionThe extensively engineered SpeakerCraft AIM speakers are the ideal audio accessories for your home theater system. These Main / Stereo Speakers are shielded in solid and attractive flush-mounted grille enclosures for producing a high quality sound. Patented by the company, the SpeakerCraft AIM speakers are the first pivoting speakers, claim the manufacturers, which directs high quality sound wherever you want it in the room. Simply aim these Main / Stereo Speakers in whichever direction you want with a slight push. These pivoting speakers come with special high quality drivers that help in producing an optimum quality sound. The SpeakerCraft AIM speakers are one of the finest audio devices that will create a cinema hall ambience right inside your home.Product IdentifiersBrand SpeakerCraftModel AIM MDU OneMPN spkcrft-aim-1UPC 664254010651Key FeaturesSpeaker Type Main / Stereo SpeakersMounting In-wall / CeilingConstruction 2-WayOutdoor/Indoor IndoorTechnical DetailsPeak Power Handling 60 WNominal Power 100 wattFrequency Responses 78 Hz - 20 kHzImpedance 8 ohmSensitivity 87 dBConnectivity WiredDesignWoofer Material Polymer CompositeDimensionWidth 7.32 in.Depth 4.17 in.Height 4.8 in.Woofer Size 8 in.Tweeter Size 1 in.