What's new

Spawn Animated Series Question (1 Viewer)

Joey Gunz

Second Unit
This show ran on HBO a few years ago. I bought my brother the first DVD set. I want to get him the other 2 sets for Christmas. How many episodes are there on Volume 2 & 3? The DVDs are pretty cheap ($9), so I was wondering if Volume 2 & 3 are complete.

Joshua Lane

Second Unit
I bought my brother the first DVD set. I want to get him the other 2 sets for Christmas.
I'm a little worried about this statement and hope that maybe it's just you're wording of it. There's only 1 "set" and it's a 3-disc box set called the "Ultimate Collection". If, however, you simply have volume 1 and not the "set", then rest assured that volume 2 contains all 6 eps from season 2 and volume 3 contains all 6 eps from season 3. There were only 3 seasons total.

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
This was an excellent series. I picked up the ultimate collection. So much better than that lame movie!

Joey Gunz

Second Unit
I'm a little worried about this statement and hope that maybe it's just you're wording of it. There's only 1 "set" and it's a 3-disc box set called the "Ultimate Collection". If, however, you simply have volume 1 and not the "set", then rest assured that volume 2 contains all 6 eps from season 2 and volume 3 contains all 6 eps from season 3. There were only 3 seasons total.
I meant that I have Volume 1 (1st Season). Thanks for the info. I'm gonna buy the other 2 volumes tonight. :)

Shawn_Sek

Stunt Coordinator
i got mine at Best Buy for $5.99 each recently, they were still that price when i was there today.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks