What's new

Southland - season 4 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Good start to the new season of Southland. Like the addition of Lucy Liu, though her character's "introduction" at the end of the episode was sort of rough.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
The show's tone is different from every other cop show on television, and I have always loved it from the very first episode. I just HATE that its new season bumps right up against Justified and White Collar as if it didn't already have its work cut out for it from the network shows that air at 10. I'm afraid this may be its last season.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
Southland is one of the few shows on TV that just simply flies by and when an episode ends I want more.
Another strong episode last night.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
It's a real shame this show does not get more appreciation. It truly is one of the finest shows of television right now.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
It's a real shame this show does not get more appreciation. It truly is one of the finest shows of television right now.

doug zdanivsky

Supporting Actor
Real Name
doug zdanivsky
Good finale to season 5..

Ben getting a thug to ransack Sammy's house for the tape was ridiculous, though..

THAT was easier than just going over there, saying "Dude, I'm not leaving here without the tape"?? C'mon..

Other than that, very strong season..

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I was devastated by the finale episode. The show won a Peabody Award this year. Will TNT really end it now? I know a couple of the actors filmed pilots, but that doesn't mean the others who are available couldn't go on with another season and fill in with new cops.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
I really enjoyed the season and hope it comes back for another.
Matt Hough said:
I was devastated by the finale episode. The show won a Peabody Award this year. Will TNT really end it now? I know a couple of the actors filmed pilots, but that doesn't mean the others who are available couldn't go on with another season and fill in with new cops.
All the actors that filmed pilots did so under second position contracts which means if Southland is renewed and their pilots get picked up they are coming back to Southland.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
Unfortunately the show has been cancelled.I'll really miss it, it was truly one of the best shows on television.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I wasn't surprsied by the cancellation, but it nonetheless made me very sad. Another great series shot down before its time.

Jeffery_H

Supporting Actor
Matt Hough said:
I wasn't surprsied by the cancellation, but it nonetheless made me very sad. Another great series shot down before its time.
I can't believe this is the end for the show. It may well be, but I hope someone picks it up even for a short 6 episode run to wrap up some characters. How can they leave things the way they are after the shocking last two shows this season? A good show with a lot of grit and different than most cop shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks