What's new

South Park: Season Thirteen (1 Viewer)

jmjinla

Auditioning
Real Name
Joe Jameson
OMG thats the greatest website of all time, thanks!

I swear I missed a good chunk of seasons 3 and 4 and now I am never getting up this morning. Thanks dude.

Shane D

Supporting Actor
i've been getting my southpark from there for the last 2 years. what i love about it this season, is the new stuff is in 16x9 and full screen actually fills my 42". i swear it looks better than the last season set i bought on dvd.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
What can you say about an entire episode devoted to "queefing"? I laughed A LOT at this episode, but then again I'm a sucker for anything they do involving T&P or Canadians. :D

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I'm never watching a new South Park on April 1 again. It was cute that Terrance & Philip pulled a "Not Without My Anus" on the South Park characters, but we still had to endure twenty minutes of the same joke, which makes the joke still on us.

LynxFX

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ole Oleson
The Martha Stewart confetti queef and the Mad Max queef had me rolling.

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
I laughed a lot during the first half of the episode, especially at the Martha Stewart queef. Quickly after that I got bored with the same joke over and over again.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I also liked the Martha Stewart and Mad Max gags, but I felt kinda dirty afterward.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

A little T&P goes a long way. Hopefully it'll be a while before the next episode focused on farts (or queefs).

Rhoq

Supporting Actor
Butters freaking out and running home was probably the greatest reaction a South Park character has had since Kenny's to Cartman eating all of the skin off of the KFC fried chicken in "The Death Of Eric Cartman".

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
Anything that focuses on Cartman is usually a good thing but last night's ep didn't work for me. No LOL moments.

Paul_Medenwaldt

Supporting Actor
Last nights episode was solid, but not knowing much or anything at all about Kanye West really left me feeling like I missed something. Though I got what they were trying to get across about West, the one liners in the story didn't really catch me, but the overall plot was understood.

Paul

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
The real Kanye reaction was like a punch line to the episode (which was another "just OK" but had some pretty solid moments).
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks