What's new

South Park: Season Fourteen (1 Viewer)

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
Brilliant episode tonight. The sex addiction meeting with all the celebs was great.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
And the tradition of brilliant season openers continues. I bet they don't top this the rest of this season.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I love that they're playing Obama as a crazy conspiracy theorist. The irony is delicious. Also enjoyed seeing Bill Clinton pop up again, who they've done a great job of aging horribly.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
[COLOR= rgb(24, 24, 24)]The whole thing with Butters was just unbelievably funny.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(24, 24, 24)]
You mean BUMMERS. I was laughing when he was called that.

This ranks as one of the all-time best South Park episodes.
I agree the bit with the monkeys was a side-splitter. Loved
the female monkey in curlers with the rolling pin going after
the cheating monkey -- and of course the apology on his own
talk show.

[/COLOR]

LynxFX

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ole Oleson
Guess I'll be the odd man out but I didn't find it all that funny. It wasn't horrible, but it just had such a "been there, done that" feel to it. Tiger Wood's Golf 2011 was funny, but late to the party. I played a flash version of that joke right after the Woods scandal broke months ago. The whole monkey sequence was great, and anything with Butters is gold. Overall, just a ho-hum start to the season. Glad it's back though!

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Gotta love Butter's infatuation with the bush. Loved how
he was in the back of the group meeting trimming it.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by LynxFX

Guess I'll be the odd man out but I didn't find it all that funny. It wasn't horrible, but it just had such a "been there, done that" feel to it.
You're not the only one. I was very underwhelmed by the episode and only laughed a couple of times. Certainly don't think it's one of the all-time best episodes of the show, but that's just me.

Mark Leiter

Second Unit
Watched it again last night at Southparkstudios.com. I noticed that there aren't any female vocies at all during the whole show. Whenever there was a woman in a scene the men always went off on how they couldn't understand why anyone would "want" to have sex with a whole lot of women and every time they did thier eyes would drift over to the women and then back again. It happened like 7-8 times during the show.

Classic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks