What's new

Directors Soundtrack Draft (1 Viewer)

Hunter P

Screenwriter
I feel pretty lame, I got tons left. As a suggestion, here's some on my list that I probably won't use for my last two picks. Of course, if we delved into the Musicals genre there would be a ton of picks there too.

The Breakfast Club
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
The Bodyguard
Pretty in Pink
Vision Quest
The Wedding Singer
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Run Lola Run
Sing
Moulin Rouge
High Fidelity
Rain Man
Empire Records
St. Elmo's Fire
Dirty Dancing
A Knight's Tale
Billy Elliot
Waiting to Exhale
Singles
Stand by Me
The Last Dragon
Trainspotting

And finally, there is an elephant in the room that nobody is acknowledging: Titanic.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
Not picking musicals is a decision that I put upon myself. I did not mean to discourage others from choosing them. But if it hasn't been done already then I hope someone will run a musicals draft or tourney (hint, hint again.)

Hunter P

Screenwriter
Three picks left. I'll go with:

Swingers -- This track is money, baby.

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure -- This track is loaded with no-names and I'm probably going to get a lot of abstain votes. But this album rocks. I think I wore out the cassette back in high school too.

ChuckDeLa

Senior HTF Member
The wonderful documentary about singer/trumpeter Chet Baker, Let's Get Lost. One of my very favorite albums.

next up:
George
Justin (x2)
George
me
Erik
Dome

Note that starting with Justin's 2nd pick, we are making our FINAL picks in this draft!

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Well I'd really like to pick 'Monty Python Sings' which is a collection of their best songs. Unfortunately they're spread out over various movies and tv shows. But I guess the biggest concentration is in Meaning of Life, so I'll take

Monty Python's The Meaning of Life

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks