1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Sound only working on 5ch enhancer setting

Discussion in 'Beginners, General Questions' started by Johncreasy, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Johncreasy

Johncreasy New Member

Hi guys,
    I have a yamaha htr 3064. I set it up and basically left it at factory settings. I went through the set up and did the basics, speaker distance... etc. I left it on movie-standard mode all the time. One day I came down and the sound only works on 5ch enhancer mode. Every other mode has a very muffled sound with almost no voice coming through. I have no idea what happened. It's possible somebody changed the settings by accident while turning it on. I'm hoping its a simple fix....any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Also, I tried resetting it per the manual and then I realized it doesn't go to standby anymore. I thought I used to turn the power off and it would go to standby but now it just shuts off completely and shows nothing on the receiver which won't allow me to reset.
    Thanks,
    John