What's new

SOPRANOS Season 6: Season Finally!!!.. Episode 12: "KAISHA" (1 Viewer)

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
So will that effectively be Season Seven in January, or a continuation of Six? Beacuse that would affect the release of Season Six on DVD.

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member
ScottH, rest assured Chase is quitting the show, HBO isn't quitting him. That's important to keep in mind since it isn't like some network is stopping him before he can tell the story he wants to tell. Originally this was going to be it, then he needed more episodes, then he neeeded even more episodes. I'm not sure where it stands now as I stopped following. I'm comfortable knowing that HBO is (and always has) providing him the blank canvas he needs to tell the story he wants to tell.

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter

Nah, HBO will most likely pull the same stunt they did with the Sex in the City DVDs. two separate volumes for one Season released at the standard price.

Prepare to have that wallet rapped.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Travis is right. There will be the upcoming 12 episodes and then an additional 8 that will start airing in January for a total of 20 new episodes. That's it and Chase will not do anything beyond that under any circumstances.

Steve Felix

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve Felix
A fairly serious spoiler from Jeff Wells about the first episode, nothing specific though:
I just finished season 5 and it will be torture waiting nearly a week for season 6. ;)

Jeff_CusBlues

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeff
Here is a link to an article about the first episode. No real plot revelations, but some detail. Depending on your tolerance for spoilers, read at your own risk.

http://tmz.aol.com/article1....

Jeff

Edit: Sorry about the messed up link. I have problems with the HTF link function. Just copy it into your browser.
(Fixed by moderator.)

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
Anyone psyched about this weeknds new season?;) I can't wait, it has been a really long time.

[start music=Soprano's opening theme song]

I will view in HD widescreen with 7.1 surround sound....:D

Ba-Da-Bing Baby!!:D

[end music]

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
Can't wait for Sunday. This will be the first time I've been able to watch the Sopranos in HD and 5.1 in its first run.

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter

Judging by the poster, I think Melfi dies in the first episode (apperently some shocking happens). If you look at the poster she's standing behind a door almost like a ghost, so I'm gonna take that a sign. The Sopranos posters have always been very literal. Take a look at the Season 4 poster with Paulie in white facing away from everyone.

I could be, and probably am, horribly wrong.

PaulP

Senior HTF Member

I think you are, with all due respect.

I took that image to mean that Melfi is the other woman in Tony's like, being actually a reflection of Carmella in the glass.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks