1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Sopranos Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by mattCR, Jul 31, 2011.

1. mattCR

mattCR Well-Known Member
    HW Reviewer

Matt
    Well, I did a few searches and didn't come up with one. Sitting at home this morning and I missed the old ritual of a steak, potato and Sopranos on a Sunday night :)

Since I found the Blurays on Sale at a local Blockbuster that was going out a month or two ago, I hadn't had a chance to go through them.

The first season of this show really hit one of those incredible "wow" experiences all the way through

2. RobertR

RobertR Well-Known Member

I'm just about finished watching the first season on Netflix. As with Lost and Dexter, I now get to see what the fuss was about. Good stuff. It's a measure of James Gandolfini's acting ability that he described himself as more like a 260 lb. Woody Allen in real life than Tony Soprano.

3. TravisR

TravisR Well-Known Member

It must be in the air because I've been meaning to rewatch The Sopranos too.

4. Steve_Tk

Steve_Tk Well-Known Member

I actually had never seen the 2nd part of season 6. I just watched all the episodes from the pilot to end on HBO Go recently. Fantastic show, may favorite of all time.

5. ooprea

ooprea New Member

I've watched all 6 seasons of the sopranos dvds. I have to say I've liked James Gandolfini's acting from the beginning until the end.... :) Now, in any movie/tv series I see him he is still Tony Soprano for me.

6. ooprea

ooprea New Member

I've watched all 7 seasons of sopranos dvds. I have to say I've liked Tony Soprano from the beginning until the end.... :)