What's new

Sony DVP-NC650V Manual - PLEASE HELP! (1 Viewer)

Scott Quick

Agent
Hi all - I bought a Sony DVP-NC650V DVD player a few weeks ago as an open box item at Best Buy... long story, but I ended up getting it for $170... I just couldn't pass it up.

I'm wondering if anyone owners of this player could do me a huge favor and get me a copy of the manual somehow. Mail, e-copy via email, or whatever... I think I got the wrong remote with my open box unit also - there isn't a disc skip button on the remote I have. Oh well, it was still a heck of a deal. A manual would be really nice just to have on hand.

Thanks to all in advance,
Scott

Nathan_W

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Nathan
Scott:

Sorry I can't help you w/ the manual. Actually, I'm in the same situation as you, I'm in need of a copy also. so if anyone can help, please do. I've tried digging through Sony's website with no luck.

About the remote, the one that I got with my 650 is the RMT-D133A.

Jeremy Little

Supporting Actor
That's the correct remote, Nathan.

Question, did you find a manual URL and change the model # and find that it WAS in fact available for free online? That's what I did, too!! Those punks at Sony wanted $5 for a manual PLUS shipping. I kindly told them to go screw themselves.....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks