What's new

Some 'UGLY BETTY' DVD episodes are in the wrong order. (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I've only got 6 eps left to watch and the eps are fine after that little snag with SWAG.

A sidenote, anyone else find America Ferrera to be quite cute even when she's all Bettied up? :)

Richard Michael Clark

Second Unit
edit - I just asked this in the review thread as I thought it would be better there really.

Does anyone know why when characters say the words "Fashion TV" they are bleeped out?

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Well let me ask for a final answer. Does it make more sense to watch episodes 2 & 3 (on the dvd) in reverse order? Because this thread has me more confused than anything...

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
Final answer:

Yes. Yes it does make sense to watch episodes 2 and 3 in reverse order. Disc 1 should be viewed as episodes 1, 3, 2, 4.

Yes. Yes it does. :)

MihoNYuka

Auditioning
Real Name
Melissa Nguyen
I have never watched Ugly Better before until yesterday. I watched the first 8 episodes... or rather, the first 8 as listed on the DVD.

Other than the "previously on" at the beginning of "Queens for a Day" I couldn't really tell that anything was off, so I think really... it doesn't matter which episode you see first, which of course, makes sense since some of you stated that those episodes were meant to be able to stand alone.

The only confusing part was the repeated scene between Betty and Bradford. I thought I had gone crazy. I definitely think SWAG made sense as the fourth episode... since that's where she meets Henry and I don't have to find out how in a random flashback 7 episodes later.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks