What's new

(Sold) Parasound ZPre2 A/V Preamplifiers (2) (1 Viewer)

hotrodguy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Cliff
I'm selling this Parasound ZPre2 A/V Preamplifier, it's in excellent condition and in perfect working order. All inputs and outputs have been tested and work perfectly. All lights in all displays work. A scuff or scratch (see pics) here and there but very clean.

I do not have the original box, manual or remote but the power cord is included.

$200.

NOTE: I originally had three listed have sold two, so I only have one of the three left.

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks.
CIMG8820.JPG
CIMG8821.JPG
CIMG8822.JPG
CIMG8812.JPG
CIMG8813.JPG
CIMG8816.JPG
CIMG8817.JPG
CIMG8819.JPG
CIMG8823.JPG
CIMG8824.JPG
CIMG8825.JPG

hahahigh

Auditioning
Real Name
Anh
Just wanted to stop by to say that I bought one of the three Zpre2 from Cliff after finding this ad on Google and he was a real pleasure to work with. Shipped instantly and the preamp came in perfect condition. If you're on the fence, I would definitely jump on this! :)

fogastro

Auditioning
Real Name
Frank
I realize this posting is 6 months old, but do you still have a zpre2 for sale?

hotrodguy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Cliff
fogastro said:
I realize this posting is 6 months old, but do you still have a zpre2 for sale?

Hi fogastro,

I didn't get a message that you posted here on 1/13/15 but in answer to your question, yes, I still have both remaining pre-amps. You can PM me here for details and a quicker reply. :)

fogastro

Auditioning
Real Name
Frank
Hi -thanks for getting back with me. Not sure I'm still too interested, but maybe. They look a bit scuffed up, and with no remote. This level of gear is usually taken care of pretty well, so I'm concerned about their condition, how they've been treated etc. I'm running a zCD player, and it's immaculate. Can I squeeze you down to$125.00 or so and I'd feel better taking a chance and live without the remote?

hotrodguy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Cliff
Hey fogastro,

The few scuffs that there are have been pictured above and are only visible to the trained eye, like yours and mine, otherwise they are very clean. The remote can be found on eBay for about $30. I'm selling them for an elderly friend of our family who was talked into them without really knowing what they were. They were not audiophiles and did not protect them like you or I would but they were not abused either. I went through them personally and tested everything, they work and sound fantastic. Since the ad has been up for a while, I don't think my friend would mind letting it go for your asking price of $125 so yes, I would say we have a deal. Did you want one or both? If you decide you would be interested in one or both, please PM me and we can conclude the deal there. Thanks for your interest and I hope to hear from you soon.

Cliff

fogastro

Auditioning
Real Name
Frank
Ok cool - I'd like one. We can communicate thru private email if you like, and I can send payment thru PayPal if that works for you.

email me at [email protected] and I will send you my address.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks