What's new

socom confrontation setup game prob (1 Viewer)

siberian007

Auditioning
Real Name
john
Hi, new here. anyone know how to setup a two player only game? on box it says 2-32 players, yet in manual and online i seem to see only 4 vs 4 as a minimum. also i only see one map option when i set up a game. what gives?

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I've never set up a game, so I had to take a look at the options. The minimum does show as 4x4, but I have played at least one game where it was only me and one other player. This is what I would do:

1) Pick a channel
2) Create game
3) Pick 4X4
4) Set the game from public to private.
5) Customize what weapon loadouts will be allowed.
6) To add maps, click on "customize playlist". Pick add map. The available set of maps will appear. Some maps come in two versions normal and large. For a sniper hunt I would probably try normal first.

The next part is dependent on whether you have your brother on your PS3 friends list. If not you have to add him to your list. If he is on the list then start up the game you have created. Go to the friends list on the lobby screen. If he is on your list then he will show up as being on or offline. Add him as a recipient. If things go right, he should get a message inviting him into the game you have created. Since it is a private game no one else will see it on the join game list, so you will not have to worry about uninvited guests dropping in.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steve Latshaw
Recent bookmarks