What's new

So would you work in a building on ancient Indian Burial Grounds? (1 Viewer)

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Has anyone seen my polka-dotted unicorn with the gold horn around here? ;)

David Brown Eyes

Second Unit
Geee thanks for that.

How would you feel about someone building a grave over you grandmother and father?

If your dead grandparents to to upset they can turn it into a country buffet or shuffleboard area.

Make all the jokes you want but it is not funny in the least. we get no respect when we are dead it is not like we should expect any when we are alive.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I bet you every home in this world is built over a piece of land where something has died.

And what about those of you who drive cars...aren't you burning dead dinosaurs to make your car go??

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> aren't you burning dead dinosaurs to make your car go??

Nope, mine runs on gasoline, which does not come from dinosaurs.

Mike Graham

Supporting Actor
Would I be worried about spirits? Absolutely not.

Would I be worried about the Native peoples of the area feeling offended that a site sacred to their culture was just bulldozed over to make way for a building? Yes.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
sure i'd work on an indian burial ground. the overlook hotel was on an indian burial ground...i forget how that one turned out.

CJ

D. Scott MacDonald

Supporting Actor

Was the rumor proven true? Were any bones ever found?

A lot of times people like to spread rumors when there is no truth to it all. For example, my friend was a superintendent for a local building project, and after it was finished I heard some people (who were not at all involved in the construction) spread rumors that Indian bones were found during construction and the government almost shut it down, etc. I asked my friend about it (who supervised it all from excavation to the finished project) and he said that no such thing had ever occurred.

So not all rumors like this are true.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks