What's new

So why can't they make it taste bad? (1 Viewer)

Paul Padilla

Supporting Actor
Understood Kevin. Obviously a sensitive subject for both of us, though we express it differently. "Don't ask..." was never my intention.

I think we can both agree that this was a sad turn of events for Grant, as it would be for any responsible pet owner.

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
Thanks again

Sometimes typing things can lead to very impersonnel tones that were never meant to be. I am glad that someone read it and thought enough to reply.....think good thoughts n maybe this bad streak will turn around

I have asked myself the same questions and some times you are blindsighted....
Bond is his brother....James Bond that is.
Funny how the names fit them so well even before we knew them.

Asta would act silly like his name sake on the thin man movies.
He once lowered his bark about 2 octaves and made a rottweiler squeal and run away with his tail between his legs but on the whole he just liked his butt scratched.
Bond is the hunter and loves my wife dearly and is about as loyal as the real James Bond.
I am sure he will be back to save my wife in the next episode

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
Just got a call from my wife and it sounds like the operation was a success....I feel like a weight has been removed!
Thanks everyone for the support and even the questions.

If anyone can post a photo for me let me know via PM or email. I would be most appreciative, Thanks.
Grant

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Once again Mr. Bond we see you pull through a tough scrape with martini in....paw.

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
Thanks everyone for the support, I hope things settle down for a while, I am emotionally drained

You hit it on the Nose Kevin.
That's how we named them...Asta for the Thin Man and James Bond; The common thread being martinis.

Cool Ted! I will give it a shot when I get home
Grant

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> That being said, Chris's flippant jibe and his "personal responsibility..." follow up were out of line.

Only to those who are immature or can't take responsibility for their actions. :thumbsdown:

Sometimes the truth hurts, but it needs to be said. It's a big problem with society that too many people want to blame someone else for everything.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray

....oh, obviously.

I always find it interesting how the anonymity of the internet is almost an irresistible temptation to certain people.....although you mostly find these kind of people in AOL chat rooms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks