What's new

So I guess we've eliminated the group buy forum? (1 Viewer)

Roy C.

Second Unit
Count me in as another person who missed the Group Buy topic completely. I agree with all the comments made in this thread except for Will's. He said:

They're cheaper than B and M stores, but to be compelling to the HTF crowd, the group buy probably needs to be cheaper than internet prices, else, you know, why bother?
I think this is misleading because, as anyone who has dealt with One Call knows, they offer superb service and fast shipping. That alone is worth a couple of extra dollars. Nevermind the fact that they are authorized on-line resellers of most high-end components. "Others" are not. I've dealt with Jason on some GBs on another forum and it's always been great, especially on some Panasonic RP stuff.

My thoughts only.

Roy C.

Jeff D

Supporting Actor
I HAD seen the area and even checked it out. I was in the market for some new equipment, but nothing listed matched what I was looking for.

I did check back several times (early-mid december if memory serves) to check the second round of deals, but none ever came.

I think that HTF needs to get a solid relationship with some dealers. After that has been done many dealers might be inclined to offer discounts on brands rather than specific products. That would be nice. =)

John M Miller

Stunt Coordinator
I would have participated... if I had had any money or interest in the products offered.

C'mon! let's try this again!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks