What's new

so..I finally upraded my television (1 Viewer)

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
Hey all,

last night I finally went and pulled the trigger on a 46 in. Sony KLD46EX710 LED to upgrade from my 10+ year old 20 in. Sony Trinitron SD tube!!

The tv will be here this week and I hope to have it installed in the living room by Saturday evening. I'll be connecting both a ps3 and Xbox360 to it in addition to our cable company's HD package and a Tivo (possibly upgrading to a Premiere).

I'm super excited about it and have been waiting a long time to do this. The size is perfect for the room which it will be in and it is going to be a major upgrade from the old tube I have, as well as the 32 inch LCD I currently use in the bedroom for blu and gaming.

Just wanted to take a moment to share my excitement with HTF

-Keith-

JoeCool6972

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Joe Turner
WOW! Going from 20 to 46". Bet the new TV looks humongous! I know when I went from 31 to 42 it did.

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
It is a jump to be sure. I was looking in the 46-50 in. range as our living room could not support much bigger. 46 inches will be a happy medium and will definitely get the job done for viewing HD content.

Now if Saturday would just hurry up and get here.

-Keith-

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks