1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Snow White Problems

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Jeremy_Z, May 17, 2003.

1. Jeremy_Z

Jeremy_Z Agent

I was wondering if anyone has had any problem with freezing on the Snow White Platinum dvd. While watching the film, the disc freezes during the scene where Snow White first arrives at the dwarfs' cottage and begins cleaning with the animals. I believe it's at approximately the 28 minute point. I'm using a Toshiba player. Thanks!

2. Andy_MT

Andy_MT Second Unit

the point of layer change perhaps ? perhaps you've got a dicky second layer.

3. Jeremy_Z

Jeremy_Z Agent

I don't think it's the layer change because once it freezes it's frozen completely until I forward to the next chapter.

4. Andy_MT

Andy_MT Second Unit

i've had this problem on a few other DVDs (cast away, the majestic). quite annoying, you have to watch the movie with a whole chapter missing. oddly enough, it's always around the layer change point ...

i'd get a replacement, unless there is a known fault with toshiba players and this title. although this title is OOP, so that could be a problem.

5. Ray H

Ray H Producer

Ray
    It's not the layer change. It doesn't come until later in the movie with the old hag. Never experienced this problem before.