What's new

Snow Dogs Will it be Released in W-I-D-E S-C-R-E-E-N (1 Viewer)

John Gido

Second Unit
Telephoned 1-800-72-DI$NEY again on Tuesday afternoon to complain that I could not find a widescreen version of "Snow Dogs" anywhere and to remind them that I would NOT be purchasing ANY Pan & Scam DVDs from them in the future.

The telephone rep seemed to be getting tired of hearing all of these "not available in widescreen" complaints. Just logged my call as my info was already in their system.

John_Berger

Senior HTF Member
The telephone rep seemed to be getting tired of hearing all of these "not available in widescreen" complaints. Just logged my call as my info was already in their system.
That's a great sign, though! If their reps are getting tired of the pro-widescreen calls, that must mean that they're getting hammered with them! I just hope that it's enough to stop them from reverting back to their anti-widescreen stance that I'm convinced they've always had.

DaViD Boulet

Senior HTF Member
John,
GREAT web site. What do you think of our idea to "incorporate" an official "group" of widescreen advodates who can then take printed material to retail and rental locations etc?

ace peterson

Second Unit
Thanks for the link to Disneyhelp. I sent them a brief to-the-point message as well. I'm not buying fullscreen dvd's!

*sigh* maybe someday...

Ace

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks