What's new

Smith non-going thread (1 Viewer)

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Crap. I don't even know why I start to watch a new show. What's the point? 3 episodes? Well, I guess that a lot more than some get.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
Finally got around to watching the first episode today... have to say it's no loss. It was so bad that I erased the other episodes without watching them.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Ouch! And if things weren't bad enough, they're only replacing it with reruns of CSI and Criminal Minds!!

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I can easily see why it got the boot, who wants to watch a show about a bunch of amoral psycho killers and thieves?

I know I know, The Sopranos is about the same subject, but as strange as it may sound that show is actually more pleasant to watch than Smith in a way that I can't fully articulate but i'll give it a shot.

While The Sopranos is facinating and entertaining to watch, Smith is murky, twisted and makes one depressed after watching it.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member

Well considering it is on against LAW AND ORDER: SVU, one of the darkest, most disturbing shows on TV, I guess a lot of people don't mind. SMITH at least had style and wasn't just an exercise in shock and sleaze.

I loved SMITH and am really going to miss it. Probably the only new show that I looked forward to each episode of.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member

No, it is cancelled. There is a chance they can burn off episodes after November. But, until then, it is gone.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
For those who want to the the remaining 4 episodes, it's on Innertube.

Once you open the link, then click on the "All Shows" link on the blu-ish bar up top, and then that opens another window where the content is shown, and you then click on "Full Shows" and then look for "Full episodes: Smith" and click on it, and that brings up the links for the 7 episodes.

EricW

Senior HTF Member
finally got around to watching the four internet episodes. i enjoyed them all alot and it's a shame there won't be anymore. it was pretty entertainning. it owed ALOT to Michael Mann's HEAT and if one could envision an on-going serial tv show based on the movie, this is it. also more realistic in that cops usually take months to capture a criminal thief and not just 2.5 hours. the stuff with the fbi was just starting to get good. oh well...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks