What's new

"Smile! Candid Camera DVDs are here!" reports the Funt family (1 Viewer)

Mark To

Supporting Actor
I will pick up the Candid Camera dvds that have complete shows on them from the 60s and from the syndicated 70s run (The New Candid Camera). I don't really care much after that. But I will get a best of, as in best complete shows, but not a best of, as in just clips pulled out of shows. That doesn't interest me at all.

Depends where you live. It's been on my system for years. But if you wanted it, why wouldn't you pay the extra few bucks for it if you have that option? Four channels I don't get offered, Good Life, TCM, Boomerang and The Tennis Channel, I would gladly pay $10 a month for each of them if I could get them. And do people still have basic cable? Everyone I know has digital with hundreds of channels these days.

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member
Bill:
Does your company own the rights to "Playboy's Candid Camera", or does Playboy own those (or is it a complicated "shared rights" sort of situation)?

Bill Funt

Auditioning
Thanks to the folks at TVShowsonDVD.com for their news item. And Andy we do own those Playboy shows(called Candid Candid Camera). We have no current plans for them but again, it's not ruled out. My dad put out several VHS collections of those back in the 80's and I often see those for rent or re-sale.

Bill Funt

Auditioning
Wait Andy I just remembered. We have VHS's of those for sale at our site.

(Hope that was okay since we're not talking about DVDs)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks