What's new

Smallville season 6 (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Did anyone else notice that the "phantom" that fled Lex's body was Terence Stamp as Zod? They literally just used a still of him in "Superman II" and distorted it into the "phantom."
Too bad Lana got knocked out right before Clark came it. It would be great to see the look on her face after she ditched him for Lex only to have him save her from Lex.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I saw the face emerge but it just never dawned on me that it was Terrance, but it makes perfect sense and makes an already great scene even better.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg

Haven't been following the news. Did they say they are dropping the arc format for this season?

Funny that Clark finally opened his eyes about Chloe, and it's too late. Ashmore initially makes a better-than-expected Olsen.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Meh, I just replayed that scene, I saw a vague distorted face with a moustach and slicked back hair but i'm not ready to say for sure it was Terrence Stamp's face.

I think they were going for a Terrence Stamp LOOK but i'm not so sure it was him.

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
Yes, Zod looked like Terrence Stamp with the slicked back hair, beard and black outfit but I'm not sure it WAS an image of the Zod from the movies.

The season opener was great. The Zod/Clark fight was awesome. Just what a fight between 2 super-powered beings like them would look like. I loved when Zod pounded Clark into that big boulder. :D

When I first saw the guy playing Jimmy Olsen I thought it was the same actor that played Ice-Man in the X-Men movies but after looking at him more closely, I don't think it's him. He looks just like him though. Brothers perhaps?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Twin brothers. Jimmy is played by Aaron Ashmore, the other twin is Shawn Ashmore, who plays Iceman in the X-Men films.

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch

Shawn also was a FOTW (twice) on the show. He was Leech. So, I was wondering when both Clark and Chloe saw Jimmy they didn't go, "Hey, you look just like this guy we went to High School with. Some guy that tried to kill Clark...twice."

If you couldn't tell. I hate Jimmy being the same age as Clark. Jimmy should be in Elementary School now, not interning at the Daily Planet.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
And his brother played a Krypto-freak of the week a few seasons back.
Hmmm.

Enjoyed the episode allot. Great seeing in the Phantom Zone, Loved the Martha/Jor El scene in the Fortress and especially the fight between Clark and Zod.
This episode was more exciting than most of Superman Returns.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I absolutely agree. There's no way Jimmy can look up to Clark when he's Clarks peer. This take on Jimmy Olsen would never end up calling Clark "Mr. Kent."

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
With the Jimmy situation, this might be the one thing they change that I won't agree with, i'll still watch it and enjoy it, but Jimmy needs to be younger than Clark.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
It may have already been discussed, but John ought to be koo koo krazy for what's starting on tomorrow's episode.

Superbreath!

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
This has been on my DVR for a week. Finally watched it this morning. Loved and even anticipated the "Kneal before Zod" line and the homage to Terence Stamp's Zod was pretty cool. And yes, it was very convenient of Lana to pass out. That stuff is getting old.

The Jimmy age thinf bothered me, but I have come to accept that this is a different/alternate reality (Elseworlds?) take on Supes, so I'll just enjoy the ride.

Oh, and Lois has nice boobies!

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
It seemed like after last week, there should be no more secrets. At least, not with Lana. Lex, I guess, will conveniently not realize anything about Clark, but I guess that has to be done for the sake of the future relationship. Since Lana knows about Clark in most tellings, it's time to cut the crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharel
Recent bookmarks