What's new

Smallville season 6 (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
There was another line.... 'I wouldn't trust Lionel as far as you could throw him..' a funnier line might have been... 'I wouldn't trust Lionel as close as you could throw him', seeing as how she said it to Clark :).

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Yo, yo, so check it out, check it out. Lana's been a little pitchy the last few seasons, but I gotta tell you, dude, she has been in it to win it since before the wedding, dawg!

I'll regret saying it, but as it stands right now, for the good of the mythos, I would have to choose Chloe to die over Lana. I hate myself for that, but I have to go with it. She just found out that maybe Clark had a reason for all of his secrecy over the years, and that maybe he is important enough to the world that he is worth dying for or even killing for. That is such an important plateau for this show to have reached that it would be a real waste to have her die right at this moment.

She really said that? I missed it. No offense, but the line as written is perfect. I wish I had caught it.

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member
Playing along...

Utterly Ridiculous.

(And just to cover our third favorite judge...)

I think it's wonderful how they've taken a story that we've seen so many renditions of, and breathed new life into it, making it their own. It's just beautiful, and I applaud them. I can't wait to see what they do next.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
fav line is chloe being the stalker ex-gf:laugh: that had me laughing more than the latest office ep

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Well, that seems to rule her out. Shows usually misdirect with things like that. I have heard something I don't think I like in the season finale (doesn't have to do with who dies): Chloe's supposed to manifest her super power. Yee. They've made it clear she has one since the episode where she was abducted, but I still had hopes that it was a red herring. I don't think I like the idea of giving her powers. It just seems like Clark should be special among his circle of friends, but with all the meteor freaks running around and now Chloe, the only difference is he came by his powers naturally. So, if they're going to ruin Chloe, it just reaffirms that maybe it'll be okay for her to go.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Isn't this week's episode the Noir episode? Couldn't the spoilerized events happen within those dream sequences and not within the episode proper?

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
yup. it's another huge reset button... but it's a bit out of whack. first supernatural did it with hollywood a few weeks ago, now this? :laugh:

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
These Fantasy "Holodeck" episodes maybe fun for the cast to have them Play "Dress Up" but really do little to further the Plot, I think Smallville can generate enough with it's main plotline that I'm dissapointed they are going this route, it's usually a sign of a writing staff running desperately out of ideas.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil

Star Trek based Holodeck muck ups where fun in the first season of TNG, but then Voyager ruined them all... :)

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
I've been away for 2 weeks, which was longer than I had thought it would be.

My TiVo had to kick some recorded shows to make room for new recordings, so now I'm trying to find out what shows I missed and where to view them online.

So I don't have Progeny from April 18th. I'd like to see it before I watch Nemesis and tonight's Noir.

Does anyone know where I can view it online? I didn't see it available on itunes, and I didn't have time to look through WB's website to see if it was there.

Thanks.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa

Unfortunately I don't think there's any legitimate sources for it, WB offers their other shows on Itunes and Xbox so it's strange their most popular show is not available to DL.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Well, that stinks!

What is wrong with the WB!!?

I missed an episode of Jericho so I went to the CBS home page and clicked on the Jericho listing. They have every episode available to view for free. Sure the quality isn't the best, but if you missed one and just want to keep up with the story, you get what you need.

I missed Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis, and I was able to buy them on itunes for $1.99 a piece. Very reasonable.

WB has other shows to view, but not this one?! Balls!!

Well, if anyone thinks they can help me out, send me a PM. Thanks.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Ah man, Sean, I wish I knew this 2 days ago, I kept the episode on my DVR until then but deleted it, I could have burned you a copy of it. :frowning:

Hope you find a way to see it, I know I hate it when this happens to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks