What's new

Smallville Season 2! (1 Viewer)

Sebastien S

Second Unit
Yeah, I spoke to soon as well... I received my booklet in the mail today!

Now I'm wondering if I contact them (using the same e-mail address), if they can/will replace one of the discs (#4) that was scratched because it was off the hub in the box when I received it?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Couldn't hurt to ask. I'd be interested to hear what you find out, actually. This may solve the "what if you don't watch a set right away and find out you have a bad disc" question.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Watched the commentary on "Red" last night and loved the banter between everyone (especially Rosenbaum) but would have hurt for Krueuk to actually sound like she wanted to be there? Sounded like they had to wake her several times.

Luis Esp

Supporting Actor
Now that was really fast! I emailed the above address Tues evening and I received my booklet yesterday.

Sebastien S

Second Unit
>Couldn't hurt to ask. I'd be interested to hear what you find out, actually. This may solve the "what if you don't watch a set >right away and find out you have a bad disc" question.

Well, I heard back from them yesterday...

They basicaly told me to get my set exchanged from where I had bought it, which in my case was DVDSoon.com/

Fortunately, it hasn't been a month yet. Filled out the "replacement request" form yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks