What's new

Smallville Season 2 Disc 5 Error? (1 Viewer)

raulC

Grip
I didn't quite know where to post this, but I was wondering if anyone else had a problem with Smallville season 2 disc 5? I got the sets on sale when they were $18 at Target and I just recently began watching Season 2. Last night, while watching disc 5 and the episode "Visitor", it started to skip and freeze. I thought maybe it was just my DVD player so I came to the computer just to watch that one episode, then go back. It wound up freezing my computer too. Since I was kinda itching to continue on, I went to the next episode and it played fine. This morning I went to go exchange the set at Target and they did it for me, no problem. I came home, put in disc 5 and it froze and locked up again at almost the same place as the last disc. I went to Target again and this time they told me that basically, if it happened again in the same place on the DVD there was nothing they could do and they would not exchange it for me again. I looked for a thread to see if there was anything on this topic but could not find one, maybe I wasn't looking hard enough.

Any suggestions on what I could do? Sorry again if this topic is not in the right place.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
Not sure what you can do if they are refusing to exchange it again... but I do know mine plays fine all the way through... I got mine when it was first released... so don't know if it is a problem being a second pressing of the discs or anything.

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
It can never hurt to call the distributor, who is in this case Warner Home Video. They should include a number somewhere in the packaging or booklet (if any). If not, there's probably a contact # on their webpage.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks