What's new

Sliders Season 4 (1 Viewer)

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
With myself owning the first set of Sliders I've been debating on whether to pick up the Season 3 set because there has been no date set or announcement for Season 4. Has anyone caught any news on when the last season is going to get released?

Season 3 was released on July 19, 2005 and Season 1-2 was released on August 3rd, 2004.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
I have seasons 1-3... and enjoy them alot... There is 2 more seasons of Sliders... it went for 5 seasons... I am hoping we hear something for season 4 before to long... and we eventually get season 5 as well!

Kev_S

Grip
Real Name
Kevin Shinner
I really hope they release these last two seasons as these are the ones I haven't seen.

Jeff#

Screenwriter
Being that the last 2 years were produced by the Sci-Fi Channel instead of FOX might be the reason for the unpredictability of when they will be released.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Hmm, my bad. I thought there were only four seasons. I just wish Universal would stop taking forever to release these sets.

John*D

Second Unit

That has nothing to do with who owns the show. It's still NBC/UNIVERSAL.

---

My guess is they are spending the time to create an even more AWESOME form of packaging than the first two sets [/sarcasm]

Jeff#

Screenwriter
OK, I'll give you that. Universal takes their time in releasing TV series sometimes.... However, SLIDERS can't be selling as well as Columbo or The A-Team.

Awesome packaging for SLIDERS? :D Well, maybe the first 2 seasons, but the third was kind of average. I see your sarcastic point and raise you another one. Do you really want to buy the awful final season when the time comes?

Duane Alford

Second Unit
My birthday was last week, and Season 3 was a late birthday present last year. When I first got into watching the shows via reruns on SciFi, they aired a lot of Season 4 shows and I got hooked. I wish they'd release it already. As for Season 5, no Jerry O'Connell, no need to want it. :D

John*D

Second Unit

For completist's sake, yes...Remmy was still there so it wasn't all that terrible, although it was pretty bad. Then again there was the eye candy that was Kari.

Jeff#

Screenwriter
True, Kari was (and still is) very easy on the eyes.

And Rembrandt "The Cryin' Man" Brown was the show's soul thoughout its entire run. But in that last year, Diana and "Mallory" were very weak characters...

Eric_R.

Stunt Coordinator
I have yet to buy the previous sets just because they are a little too expensive for me right now.

PopBodhi

Second Unit
Real Name
Randall

Yes! I've had Season 3 trouble on two sets of discs. I returned the entire set. I'm still waiting for a resolution from Universal.

Carlo S

Stunt Coordinator

Here is a better solution, just buy the Region 2/4 dvd set. They are on single sided dvds :)

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Just received Season 3 today from the DDD sale. Season 1-2-3 for a total of $31 for that sale. Now I have to join the ranks of wanting S4 and dreading having to buy S5. I really hated when Sabrina left the show, then Arturo/Gimli got erased, then Jeri erased himself, leaving only the Crying Man and a bunch of Cro Mags.

Ron68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ron
I hope that seasons 4 and 5 get a release. Season 5 is pretty bad but I love Remmy and I want to complete the series. I waited for the price to come down on the first 2 sets before buying them, only paid $20 each + tax from Wal-Mart.

WhitneyG

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Whitney
I would pay upwards of $250 for season 6. Of course, they'd have to make it first... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks