1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

SkiFi2 or Roady XT?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones / Entertainment' started by KyleC, Dec 12, 2005.

1. KyleC

KyleC Supporting Actor

Since I really don't have much to ask for this christmas I thought maybe I'd ask for XM radio. Does anyone have it and have any suggestions for which unit to get? I want one that's easily transportable from my car, my wife's car, and my home stereo.

2. Dan Joy

Dan Joy Supporting Actor

Kyle,

I have the Skyfi2 and I love it. the main reason is the 1/2hour tivo like function. I do sales and make alot of stops throughout the day. It is really nice to press pause make a call, come back and finish what I was listening, especially for sports radio. I think the screen is bigger as well, which is a plus for me. Other than that, I think the roadie is a bit smaller. They are both easily transportable from car to house. Here is a sight than has been very helpful to me.
    XM FAN

3. KyleC

KyleC Supporting Actor

Thanks for that link. Hmm it seems the RoadyXT doesn't have a remote. I'm not sure but I think those buttons might be too small for me to be fumbling around while driving. I noticed the SkiFi2 has a remote. Am I missing something, does the XT have a remote?