What's new

Six Feet Under - 5/4/03 (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
This was really the 1st episode of the year so far that felt like a season one or two episode. Pity it came about 10 shows into the season.

John_VI

Second Unit
I, too, like the "Lisa dies in a horrible accident" theory, but I don't think it would be what's best for the show. Lisa has been HORRIBLY devoted to Maya, even to the point of paranoia. Yet, when she was leaving for her sister's house, she barely said goodbye to the child, and told Nate, "You know what to do." To me, this speaks of a plan on Lisa's part.

I would personally like to see one of two things:

1. Lisa has killed herself and her body is found. Note or no-note, doesn't matter. Nate will view it as his fault and beat himself up immensely. (This would be a perfect time for Nathaniel to make a reappearance to console Nate. Maybe even Lisa will make an appearance from beyond.) He'll become disfunctional, forcing Ruth to care for Maya. Lisa's parents will try to take custody of Maya for the good of the child, but David will convince Nate to fight them (because of what happened with Taylor). Nate wins the custody battle, even though DNA testing proves that he is not the father. Or.....

2. Lisa's car is found at the bottom of a ravine, but there's no sign of Lisa. No blood, no sign of struggle or injury, just a wrecked car and a missing Lisa. Nate struggles with the reality of Lisa's disappearance, hiring investigators and (in the best traditions of O.J. Simpson) looking for Lisa himself. He cannot believe that Lisa would purposely abandon her child, but there is no evidence to suggest otherwise. Ruth must step in as Maya's nanny and finds that illicit sex with strangers is not as fulfilling as caring for her granddaughter.

[Yeah, yeah, I know. My wife tells me that I need to get a life, too!!]

Scott Van Dyke

Supporting Actor
When Arthur paused for a minute before answering if he'd had sex, I thought for sure some twisted-insest story about his Aunt or parents having sex with him was coming out for sure!

It was cool to see that David is always "on the job".

And it is my belief that we aren't going to find out what happened to Lisa until next year. This show drags out a story-line like no other.

And Keith's dad was ready to break him off some. "Who you pushin' around boy?"

John_VI

Second Unit
It would be interesting to see how Keith's dad is with Taylor when Keith is NOT around. All we ever see of Keith's dad is a brooding, angry man who Kieth accuses of physically abusing him and his sister during their childhood. But Taylor claims that Grandpa is great. Which is true?

One thing we haven't discussed yet. How will Claire react to Olivier the next time she sees him? And what the hell happened to Kathy Bates??? I liked her character.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
How will Claire react to Olivier the next time she sees him? And what the hell happened to Kathy Bates??? I liked her character.
I'd also like to see Kathy Bates again, as well as see how Claire reacts to Olivier.

Scott Van Dyke

Supporting Actor
Yeah,

Keith is a big boy now. He most definitely would have handed his dad some pain.

The black socks scene with Arthur was just plain demented. Reminded me of The Wall, where "Pink" had organized all those trinkets in a pattern while "Is There Anybody Out There?" played in the background.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I do that with my white socks, I try to pair them up with the same amount of wear/holes with each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks