What's new

sirrus Q's (1 Viewer)

JohnMurphy

Grip
I have had xm for two years and I have receintly got dish network and have listened to the sirrus radio stations .
I am 39 years old and like all types of music but my primary choice is classic/ hard rock.
I find myself doing alot of chanel surfing on xm because there isnt any one station that keeps me satisfied.or the continous loop of music that they play is becoming noticed.
In the three weeks of listening to sirrus, I find that I can stay with one or two chanels without searching constantly. Is this a case of "the grass is greener on the other side".
I have my car and motorcycle and house hard wired with xm and if I were to switch over it would be a pain. I am not bashing and I dont want to start anything negative. I just want some opinions. Thanks. Murph

I posted this in the xm section also just to get all views.

Blu

Screenwriter
I would suggest a free temp online subscription and listen to 19 which is Buzzsaw. That should satisfy your classic and hard rock needs.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
definitely check it out online.
but to do that you'll have to spell it right to find it.

sirius.com

Ernie Estrella

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ernie
I think the music lovers who will enjoy Sirius the most will be people who like a lot of different varieties of music. I like everything BUT country, so I block everything I don't want to hear and have a huge jukebox at my hand.

I do think Sirius has some great rock stations though.

Spectrum 18
Vault 16
15 Rewind
Classic Vinyl 14

Should have enough for you, but I don't know what your expectations of a station is. Once I've had enough of something, I check out the dozens of other great channels out there. I use all 30 presets on my Sportster Replay and struggle because I wantt o fit at least 5 more.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
14,15,16 are what i listen to the most.

30 is good too for a nice mix of music.

Users who are viewing this thread