What's new

Sirius One reviews? (1 Viewer)

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
I did a search here at the forum but couldn't find anything about this model.

Does anyone have the Sirius One model? It's not the best looking but I like the fact that it's small, affordable and it can be mounted high on the windshield or visor (sort of like a radar detector) without cluttering my dashboard.

It's been hard finding reviews on this model, probably because it just came out.

One of the things that would matter the most to me would be the ability to hardwire this to my car radio's aux. inputs. I'm not too crazy about using the FM modulator.

Also, would I be able to use this in my home? If so, what would I need (besides another antena)?

Thank you in advance.

Ernie Estrella

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ernie
No he's talking about the Sirius One which is a new Xact model. I think it's nice and slim, nice profile. I don't like the one line of text though and for a slim profile the Starmate Replay is where I'd put my money if I didn't pick up the bigger bulkier Sportster Replay three weeks before it came out :angry: :D

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I think I might go for the Starmate Replay instead. It's only $30 more but it displays more info and has better looks, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks