1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

SIRIUS NASCAR considers multi-channel stilleto options

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones / Entertainment' started by Chris, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Chris

Chris Lead Actor

SIRIUS announces on their "news" channel that there will be multi-channels of in-car audio for NASCAR races, as well as a new ability: using the stilleto, you can get in-car audio channels at the same time as the race, breaking in only when triggered. (How this will work, I'm unsure). Though not a NASCAR fan, it's an interesting take on the recording technology of the Stilleto.

SIRIUS also debuted this week the Tony Stewart program, as well as made the announcement that unlike rival XM, each NASCAR race will be followed by an hour to two hour "call in show".

2. Brent T

Brent T Second Unit

I was wondering how many people from XM would come over to Sirius for NASCAR? I am not a fan at all of the sport but I do know they pack the stands and it does very well on TV. I can only assume this will benefit Sirius greatly.

I think its getting to the point that XM has very little to offer new subscribers other then MLB, NHL, OnA and a more eclectic music library (which I dont think comes even close to the Sirius package). The next year is going to be very interesting for these two companies.