What's new

Singles Night at Wal-Mart (1 Viewer)

Jay Taylor

Supporting Actor
For about a year now the 91 Wal-Mart stores in Germany have had a Singles Night for singles to meet.

Here's how its works:

On Friday nights, singles looking for romance, mindless flirting or just a new friend head over to their neighborhood Wal-Mart where they're given a big bright red bow to attach to their shopping cart or shopping basket.

Then it's up to the willing participants to approach one another and take it from there.

Singles Night at Wal-Mart

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Hoping not to offend anyone, but at least 'round here the hot girls hang out at Target. :)

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member

I agree....I am still trying to run into Jennifer Connelly (remember the movie "Career Opportunities"?)

Lynda-Marie

Supporting Actor
Why does the theme from Mad TV's commercial series skit "Lowered Expectations" keep filtering through my mind? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson

My first thoughts too.:D

...and yes, the hot chicks hang out at Target. Even the check-out girls are usually cute. Of course, now I feel like a dirty old man, because technically, I'm old enough to be their father.:D

Phil_L

Second Unit
Do German Wal-Marts attract the same crowd as the American Wal-Marts?? If so, I'd pass.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I'm glad I didn't come off as being a snob, though I AM boycotting Wal-Mart (but for totally different reasons). :)

Craig F

Second Unit
Real Name
Craig
A couple of times, I needed something on a Saturday evening and headed to Walmart. It's the happening place for rednecks. All the bubbas were hanging out at the cafe. I got out of there as fast as I could :D

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
If you find yourself at Walmart on a Friday night, being single may be the least of your problems.

--
H

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Wal-Mart Sucks! Wal-Mart Sucks! Wal-Mart Sucks! Wal-Mart Sucks! Wal-Mart Sucks! Wal-Mart Sucks! The center of all evil in the known universe. Only toothless slack-jawed inbreds choose to shop the dark, amoral, soul-crushing aisles of the vile mom & pop destroying Dark Empire created by the cloven-hooved desecrator of the American Dream, Sam Walton, in the hopes of saving enough change on the backs of 8 yr. old sweat shop workers to purchase one more package of Ding-Dongs to stuff into their mis-shapen faces to feed their hideously obese bodies.

There. Got that out of the way.

Now, a Singles Night at the Mall of America and we'd have something. :D

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
German Wal-marts? Maybe the Germans are studying something that was actually sucessful at taking over the world.

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler

[Katie, Sarah, Guy], you owe me $5. I called it under 20 posts before they pulled the MoA card.

Thanks Brett, I just made $15

Hey, is it only the West Coast that pronounces Target...
Tarj-ay...all French like?

Target woman are okay. I'm more of a Trader Joe's troll.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I was just about to mention Trader Joe's. It's kind of out of the way for me, but I've found it not unlike visiting Los Angeles. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks