What's new

Simpsons to 'out' a character in January 2005 (1 Viewer)

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
But how sad is it that we have to say "It's not as good as it used to be... but it's still better than _____" ?

Everything is better than something, except the worst show ever...

The simpsons used to be a wholly original series that made us laugh. Now I'm lucky if I get a chuckle.

Brian W. Ralston

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian W. Ralston
Getting back to the thread topic...I think it would be funny if this "outing" episode was basically about nothing but creating more suspense for who it was that was going to be revealed as gay.

I mean...they could have the episode really be about nothing (like a Sinefeld episode usually was) and just start placing all the different characters in situations throughout the episode where you think it is going to be them. Have Skinner ask some guy teacher out for a dinner to get to know him better...have Patty and/or Selma talk about that good looking female actress on their favorite TV show...have Milhouse explore his interests in fashion or decorating...Show Moe working out with a new Gym trainer (who is a gay guy) and how he is going to muscle up his body...etc...etc....then, by the end of the episode, it could be any one of them...then all of a sudden, they reveal someone we were not setup to expect and then know who it is for sure. (Probably Lennie or Carl)

Anyway...

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
And we could have an episode where everyone is revealed to be gay.

Except for Smithers, who in the biggest shock of all, gets married.
(Yes, to a female.)
(Guest role for Liza Minelli, possibly?)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks